Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Black Cherry Fizz Bomb mixed drink
2 oz Smirnoff® Black Cherry Twist vodka
4 oz 7-Up® cherry soda
2 oz Red Bull® energy drink
Pour the Cherry 7-UP into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Add the Smirnoff watermelon vodka, and top with Red Bull. Stir lightly, and serve.
serve in Highball Glass
Cherry Pineapple Lemonade | Summertime Drink Recipe
- Cherry Pineapple Lemonade | Summertime Drink Recipe
- Cookin wit AB, Smokin and Grillin wit AB, Cherry Pineapple Lemonade | Summertime Drink, cherry lemonade, cherry pineapple lemonade, lemonade, lemonade recipe, summer drinks, sweet lemonade, classic lemonade recipe, homemade lemonade, how to make, fresh lemonade, lemon juicer, summer lemonade, drinks, summer cocktails, lemons, lemon, recipe, how to make lemonade, drink, food, strawberry lemonade, summer recipes, recipes, easy, how to, refreshing drinks, simple syrup recipe, grenadine
- Cherry Pineapple Lemonade | Summertime Drink - This is a easy Cherry Pineapple L...
- DIY Making Fizzy Cocktail Bath/Drink Bombs | Margarita Drink Bombs
- Patron Drink Bombs, Margarita Drink Bomb Recipe, NYC Cocktail Bombs, Yummy Drink Recipes, How to make a fizzy Drink Bomb, Making Fizzy Bath Drinks, Fizzy Candy Tabs, Fizzy Sugar Cubes, Sugar Cube Art, Drink Art
- So as a challenge in one of my Bath Bomb FB groups I decided to figure out the M...
- How to make Merry Cherry Fizz Cocktail - GoodFood.com - BBC Food
- BBC, BBC WorldWide, Good Food, Food, Food & Drink, Recipes, Cooking, cook, Chef, Celebrity Chef, Recipies, Ingredients, GoodFood.com, Sarah Cook, Cocktails, how to, merry cherry fizz, cherry, fizz
- Sarah Cook makes a Merry Cherry Fizz Cocktail. Online viewers join Sarah for a l...