Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 3. Diluting the ice into the cocktail is essential to water down the alcohol just enough to make it palatable. Read more – View How To Make Carbomb mixed drink
1/2 shot Irish whiskey
1/2 shot Bailey’s® Irish cream
1 pint Guinness® stout
Combine (proportions of 50/50) Bailey’s Irish Cream and Irish Whiskey into one shot glass. Drop the shot into a mug of guinness and chugg until empty.
serve in Shot Glass alcohol 0.05
How to Make a Car Bomb | Shots Recipes
- How to Make a Car Bomb | Shots Recipes
- irish car bomb, car bomb, howcast, drinks, shots, cocktails, jello shots, shots recipes, vodka shots, cool shots recipes
- Watch more How to Make Shots videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/512900-How-to...
- How To Make The Irish Car Bomb
- jameson irish whiskey, irish cream, coole swan, guinness stout, beer
- Yes yes, a classic "shooter" that we have yet to create a video for and now we h...
- How to Make an Irish Car Bomb
- Irish Car Bomb, alcohol, liquor, mixed drinks, cocktails, shooters, shots, bar, bartending, la's hottest bartender, mixology
- Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1