Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Prevent Dripping: If you smear a clean piece of wax paper over the top of a bottle, the wax will form a tighter seal and make the bottle less likely to drip. Read more – View How To Make Caribbean Mist mixed drink
1 oz Malibu® coconut rum
1 oz Midori® melon liqueur
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
2 oz pineapple juice
2 oz sweet and sour mix
1 splash 7-Up® soda
Pour the Malibu rum, Midori melon liqueur, blue curacao and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into a highball glass. Top with 7-up, and stir briefly. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a pineapple flag, and serve.
serve in Highball Glass alcohol 0.09
- Caribbean mist
- Caribbean Mist, Bartender, Tequila, Vodka
- Cómo preparar un coctel Caribbean mist
Somos una revista digital enfocada...
- Trip to the Caribbean Cocktail
- nicolina, diabo, Cocktails, the caribbean, take a trip, cheers, drinks, mixology, coconut rum, pineapple juice, pine and ginger, blue curacao, orange wheels, layered drink
- With decadent flavours of Coconut Rum, Pineapple Ginger Juice and Blue Curacao, ...
- CARIBBEAN DANCE
- how to make a caribbean dance, rum drink, shaun the bartender drink, shaun the bartender video, raspberries, soda water, cointreau, cocktail, mixed drink
- This cocktail was made for the 2013 Los Angeles International Spirits Expo as on...