Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: # Cracked – Cracked ice looks similar to cubes, but are smaller. This type of ice melts much quicker than cubes, and has a tendency to augment a drink with more water. The best time to use cracked ice is when creating frozen drinks in a blender because they break up easier and into more consistent pieces.. Read more – View How To Make Champagne Cup #2 mixed drink
1 quart Champagne
1 jigger Curacao orange liqueur
1 jigger brandy
1 tsp maraschino liqueur
1 peel of lemon cut into slivers
1 1/2 quart soda
Combine in a large deep bowl surrounded with ice and leave for 1 hour. Stir before serving in champagne glasses.
- Drink Candles
- BuzzFeed, Nifty, do it yourself, coke, margarita, crafting, candle, LSC, drinks, beer, diy, candles, crafty, cocktails, drink candles, BuzzFeed Nifty, fruit
- Get your life together with the Nifty Organization Journal: bit.ly/2AYkXm2
- Ringside Breezer - Fruity Bottled Cocktail | Christian Hartmann | #24HrBarBuild
- jamie oliver's drinks tube, drinks tube, jamie oliver, jamie, oliver, drinkstube, cocktails, cocktail recipes, beer, craft beer, wine, alcohol, spirits, recipes, food tube, foodtube, how to make, Ringside Breezer, Christian Hartmann, 24 hour bar build, shoreditch, london cocktail week, LCW, Bacardi Breezer, ready to drink cocktails, Vasco, Singapore, White Rum, Citrus, maraschino, liqueur, bitters, how to make bacardi breezer, homemade bacardi breezer, hooch, Breezer, alcopop
- If you remember the original Bacardi Breezer 'ready to drink' cocktails, this is...
- Chambong Beverage Bongs
- vat19, novelty products, unique gifts, sketch, comedy, commercial, product review, chambong, champagne, bong, drinks, drinking, party, high-class, snobby, beer bong, champagne bong, impractical, fun, bubbly, silly, shoot champagne, lavish, 1%, party like the 99%, beverages, entertainment, entertaining, bar, just for fun
- Pair of beverage bongs to shoot champagne.
Buy here: https://www.va...