Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 4. You’ll get more juice from lemons and oranges if you soak them in warm water. Read more – View How To Make De Rigueur mixed drink
1 1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz lemon juice
1 tsp powdered sugar
Shake all ingredients except champagne in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a wine glass and fill with champagne. Add a couple of ice cubes.
Red Wine Glass alcohol 0.27
The 12 Second De Rigueur
- The 12 Second De Rigueur
- Lush Life, Bartender, Bartending, Mixology, Mixed Drink, Cocktail, Booze, Mixing, Making Drinks, 12 Seconds, Cocktails, Whiskey
- for the recipe, go to http://12secondcocktails.tumblr.com/
- How To Make a Green Tea Cocktail With Gin
- drinks, cocktail, green tea, how to, alcohol, recipe, drink recipe, gin, mixology, urban
- In this mixology tutorial, learn how to make a gin-based cocktail using the late...
- How to Make the Belmont Mixed Drink
- bartending, mixed drinks, gin
- How to Make the Belmont Mixed Drink. Part of the series: Gin Mixed Drinks. The B...