Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Blend any creamy drink: Most shaken drinks which contain light cream can also be made as blended drinks. To do this, substitute vanilla ice cream for the light cream and blend with moderate ice. Read more – View How To Make Harry Denton Martini mixed drink
1 1/4 oz Bombay Sapphire® gin
1/2 oz Green Chartreuse®
Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
serve in Cocktail Glass alcohol 0.49
- Lemon Drop Martini
- lemon drop martini, lemon drop, vodka drink, vodka martini, cocktail, martini, alcoholic drinks, liquor, mixed drink
- http://mixnsip.com/2011/08/lemon-drop-martini/ Vodka, lemon and a little somethi...
- Dream Bar Episode 5: The Lemon Drop
- cocktail, mixed drink, alcohol, martini glass, lemon juice, triple sec, vodka, sugar, mixology, lemonade
- Welcome to episode 5 of our Dream bar series where we build our bar one recipe a...
- SF Bartenders BAM! Entry #7 - Jon Ojinaga for Lookout and Velvet Room/Redwood Room at the Clift
- blue angel vodka, blue angel, blue angel martini, bam, vodka, video, drinking, Jon Ojinaga, Clift Hotel, Lookout, Velvet Room, Redwood Room, How-to, How not to
- Bartender: on Ojinaga
Director: Jon Ojinaga
Location: Lookout and Ve...