Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Indigo Blues mixed drink
1 1/4 oz Jose Cuervo® Especial gold tequila
5/8 oz triple sec
1/4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
2 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
juice of 1/2 limes
1 splash pineapple juice
Shake and strain into an ice-filled hurricane glass with a salted rim. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Cozy Coffeehouse ☕ - An Indie/Folk/Acoustic Playlist | Vol. 2
- Cozy Coffeehouse ☕ - An Indie/Folk/Acoustic Playlist | Vol. 2
- Coffee music, coffeeshop, coffee shop music, chill coffee, café playlist, coffee shop playlist, coffee indie, indie music, indie folk acoustic, acoustic songs, acoustic playlist, indie playlist, indie folk playlist, indie playlist 2019, indie music 2019, playlist 2019, indie mix 2019, indie 2019, indie compilation 2019, indie 2019 playlist, playlist indie, indie music playlist, indie songs 2019, relaxing playlist, life is strange
- Relax with a hot drink and listen to more beautiful acoustic songs! Tracklist & ...
- How to Prepare an Indigo Vat
- CreativeLive, creative live, online education, tutorial, learn, online, classes, courses, free, training, Do It Yourself (Hobby), Indigo Vat, Shibori Dye, French General, How to Shibori tie dye
- Learn how to prepare an indigo dye vat for Shibori dyeing projects. http://cr8.l...
- The Amazing Myrobalan
- eco printing, made by Barb, Myrobalan
- This tea made from ground nuts just loves to 'play' with the iron solution... se...