Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 5. When the recipe calls for a twist of lemon peel, rub a narrow strip of peel around the rim of the glass. Then twist the peel so that one small drop will go into the drink. Then drop the peel. Read more – View How To Make Irish Car Bomb mixed drink
3/4 pint Guinness® stout
1/2 shot Bailey’s® Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson® Irish whiskey
Add the Bailey’s and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey’s on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don’t drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse.
serve in Beer Mug alcohol 0.05
- IRISH CAR BOMB
- theprenti, alex prentice, IRISHCAR BOMB, irish car bomb shot
- IRISH CAR BOMB
If you enjoy please smash the like button to show your is ...
- How To Make The Irish Car Bomb
- jameson irish whiskey, irish cream, coole swan, guinness stout, beer
- Yes yes, a classic "shooter" that we have yet to create a video for and now we h...
- How to make the Irish Car Bomb - Tipsy Bartender
- Irish Car Bomb Recipe, How, to, make, Irish, Car, Bomb, Recipe, shot, cocktail, Baileys, Cream, Jameson, Whiskey, Ireland, Shot, Shooter, Cocktail, St, Patrick's, Day, Guinness, Stout, Saint Patrick's Day, Dublin, Alcohol, TipsyBartender, Tipsy, Bartender, Frat, Party, Fiesta, Fun, House, Booze, Boozing, Shots, Bottle, Brew, Awesome, Interesting, Amazing, Ideas, Alcoholic, Beverage, Beer, To, Make, Wasted, Temple, Bar, March, Madness, Navy, Seal, Sniper, Mel, Melaine, recipe, irish, car, bomb, drop
- You're not celebrating unless you're having....THE IRISH CAR BOMB! This bomb sh...