Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Lunch Box mixed drink
3/4 bottle beer
1 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz orange juice
Fill a glass almost full with beer. Fill the rest with orange juice (careful not to fill it to the top). Then take the shot of amaretto and drop it into the cup with the beer and orange juice.
- Lunch Box
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make
- Here's the recipe:
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Amaretto
- The Lunch Box Cocktail
- beer, cocktail, hopology, sam adams, orange juice, amaretto, luxardo, recipe
- Beer based cocktails, here you go: The Lunch Box. This is a very simple recipe t...
- How to make a lunch box shooter drink
- part 31 lunch box, amaretto drinks, crown royal drinks, whiskey drinks, shooters made with beer, shaun the bartender drinks, the home bartender series, Drink, Beer