Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: # Cracked – Cracked ice looks similar to cubes, but are smaller. This type of ice melts much quicker than cubes, and has a tendency to augment a drink with more water. The best time to use cracked ice is when creating frozen drinks in a blender because they break up easier and into more consistent pieces.. Read more – View How To Make Muscovy Martini mixed drink
1 oz Stoli® Zinamon vodka
1 oz Stoli® Ohranj vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz orange juice
Pour the Stoli cinnamon vodka (Zinamon), Stoli orange vodka (Ohranj), triple sec and orange juice into a mixing glass half-filled with cracked ice. Stir well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a twist of orange peel, first squeezing it over the drink then dropping it on top. Sprinkle a bit of ground cinnamon over the top, and serve.
- How To Drink Vodka
- bar, tutorials, advice, instructions, caipirinha, how to, how to consume vodka, tips, recipes, cocktails, tips & tricks, video jug, alcoholic drinks, brazilian cuisine, videojug, advice videos, howto, spirtis, vodka, videojugfoodanddrink, alcohol
- This guide shows you How To Consume Vodka.
Watch this and other related fi...
- How to Add Vodka to Beer : Mixology Tips
- not too strong, mixing drinks, drink recipes, mixology tricks, drink mixing, mixology tips, gin and tonic, martini, sangria
- Subscribe Now:
- Assam Crispy Duck | Jamie Oliver
- jamie, oliver, cooking, food, cook, recipe, tube, chef, foodtube, jamieoliver, Duck (Animal), Roasting (Culinary Technique)
- Sponsored by PG Tips | Jamie has taken Roast Duck to the next level with a brill...