Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Don’t drink while mixing: Most bartenders became bartenders because of an interest in drinking and the strange alchemy that goes into mixing drinks. As a professional, however, you would do best to leave these habits behind and to focus on your work. Read more – View How To Make Orange Bomb mixed drink
1 oz Mandarine Napoleon® orange liqueur
1/2 oz Truffles® chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz Bailey’s® Irish cream
1/2 oz half-and-half
Shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, and serve.
serve in Cocktail Glass alcohol 0.21
- Four Bomb Shots
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, shots, bombs, vodka
- Here are the recipes:
4 BOMB SHOTS
IRISH CAR BOMB
- Calgonit Bomb Shots - Tipsy Bartender
- calgonit bomb shots, fun party drinks, international drinks, calgonit drink, how to make drinks, drink recipe, bartending tips, drink tutorial, how to mix drinks, popular mixed drinks, How to bartend, hot girls making drinks, Cocktail (Beverage), Bartender (Profession), Shooter (Type Of Dish), How-to (Website Category), Bomb Shot (Beverage), Sophia, german, foreign girl, hot, sexy, cute, fun, funny, turn down
- Subscribe to Tipsy Bartender: http://bit.ly/1krKA4R
Try these fun s...
- Traffic Light Bomb - Tipsy Bartender
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, alize, strawberry, vodka, uv vodka, shot, bomb
- Red, Yellow and a Blue that turns Green...THE TRAFFIC LIGHT BOMB!