Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 7. A clean piece of wax paper rubbed on the rim of a bottle will prevent dripping when you pour! Read more – View How To Make Pear Margarita mixed drink
1 whole canned Bartlett pear
1 oz silver tequila
1/2 oz Rose’s® triple sec
1/2 oz Rose’s® lime juice
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
In blender, combine with ice and garnish with a lime wedge or wheel.
Margarita Glass options
KCL - Happy Hour How-To: Prickly Pear Margarita
- KCL - Happy Hour How-To: Prickly Pear Margarita
- Kansas City Live, KCL, KCLive, KC Live, KCLiveTV, Michelle Davidson, Michael Mackie, local, news
- A margarita can be a perfect drink for a hot summer evening, and with a few mino...
- Prickly Pear Margarita
- Chef Jeff Henderson, Flip My Food, Healthy Cooking, Clean Eating, Low Fat Food, Cooking Show, TV Show, Daytime TV, Best Selling Author, Food Host, Food Blog, Foodie, Southern cooking
- This delicious margarita with the juice from a prickly pear cactus was prepared ...
- Prickly Pear Margarita Recipe
- margaritas, margarita recipes
- Prickly Pear Margarita Recipe. Part of the series: Margarita Recipes. A prickly ...