Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 7. A clean piece of wax paper rubbed on the rim of a bottle will prevent dripping when you pour! Read more – View How To Make Pisco Sour #2 mixed drink
2 oz pisco brandy
1 oz lime juice
1/4 oz simple syrup
1/2 egg white
1 dash Angostura® bitters
Shake ingredients vigorously with ice. Strain into a champagne flute, and add the bitters as an aromatic garnish.
Santiago Sour / Pisco Sour #2 | Muddled Grapes!
- Santiago Sour / Pisco Sour #2 | Muddled Grapes!
- cocktail, recipe, Pisco (Beverage), Sour (Beverage), Muddler (Product Category), Pisco Sour (Beverage), Grape (Ingredient), lemon juice, honey syrup, ginger syrup, grapes, egg, white, pisco
- Here is a twist on the well known Pisco Sour. Aside from being an egg white cock...
- Pisco Sour, A Classy Classic
- cocktail, recipe, pisco, lime juice, simple syrup, egg white, angostura, bitters, lime
- The pisco sour is a classic cocktail with egg white, so you're going to get some...
- How To Make The Pisco Sour
- pisco sour, pisco, lime juice, simple syrup, egg white, angostura bitter, cocktail, recipe, la diablada
- A Pisco Sour (Peesko!), a classic cocktail utilizing Pisco and some sour. But, d...