Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Rummy Bears mixed drink
2 oz rum
2 oz triple sec
20 gummi bears
Add 2-3 ice cubes to glass, mix in rum and triple sec and gummy bears and stir. Allow to sit for a few minutes and enjoy.
Old-Fashioned Glass options
- Rummy Bears
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, inna, gummy bear, rum, candy
- Here's the recipe:
- How to make rummy bears
- jello shots, gummy bears, rummy bears, gummy bears with rum, gummy bears with vodka, gummy bears with alcohol
- How to make gummy bears with rum
(How to make gummy bears with vodka)
- Gummy Bear Party Cups - Tipsy Bartender
- drunken gummy bears, infused gummy bears, vodka gummy bears, soaking gummy bears in alcohol, how to make drinks, drink recipe, bartending tips, drink tutorial, how to mix drinks, popular mixed drinks, How to bartend, hot girls making drinks, Inna, Bartender (Profession), Gummy Bear (Dish), Gummi Candy (Dish), Cocktail (Beverage), inna, vodka, strawberry vodka, orange vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple vodka, apple vodka, citrus vodka, tropical, gummies, candy, treat, party treat
- Each gummy bear cup is a different flavor and perfect for everyone!