Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Boston Cocktail mixed drink
3/4 oz gin
3/4 oz apricot brandy
1 1/2 tsp grenadine syrup
juice of 1/4 lemons
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
serve in Cocktail Glass
BOSTON COCKTAIL RECIPE - Must Try Apricot Brandy Liqueur Drink!
- BOSTON COCKTAIL RECIPE - Must Try Apricot Brandy Liqueur Drink!
- boston cocktail, boston drink, boston cocktail shaker, boston cocktail recipe, apricot cocktail, apricot drink, apricot cocktail recipe, apricot brandy cocktail, apricot brandy, apricot liqueur, cocktail recipes, cocktail recipe, cocktails, grenadine cocktail, grenadine syrup recipe, gin cocktail recipe, gin cocktail recipes
- The Boston cocktail is a citrusy and tart gin-based cocktail with underlying and...
- How to Shake Cocktails | Cocktail Recipes
- howcast, drinks, alcohol, cocktail, cocktails, bartending, cocktail video, easy cocktails, cool cocktails, martini
- How to Make Cocktails Playlist with tom Macy https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...