Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Irish Russian mixed drink
1 shot vodka
1 shot Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 squirt Coca-Cola®
fill with Guinness® stout
Add the ingredients in the order listed in the recipe. Care must be taken when adding the guinness to prevent an excess of foam. Do not add ice.
serve in Highball Glass alcohol 0.11
Irish People Taste Test Russian Vodka
- Irish People Taste Test Russian Vodka
- Facts, Russian, Vodka, Russian Standard, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Beluga, The Jewel of Russia, Taste Test, FTFT, React, Drunk, Irish People, Try
- "Success! She's hammered!"
Get yourself a Facts. t-shirt: https://shop.fac...
- Holiday Cocktail: Carolans Irish Cream White Russian
- Carolans, Irish, cream, White Russian, Holiday, Clint, Cocktail, recipe, drink, mix, Cheers, Christmas, New Years, party, Half and Half, cordial, bar, bartending, bartender, Cocktails, celebrate, Kalhua, Ketel One, Vodka
- This is almost just a test video to see how the new bar looks on camera, but I t...