Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 8. For a “”sugar-frosted”” glass, moisten the rim of a pre-chilled glass with lemon or lime and then dip into powdered sugar (before alcohol is poured). Read more – View How To Make Love Potion #9 mixed drink
20 oz Kool-Aid® Cherry mix
8 oz vodka
3 oz white rum
Pour kool-aid into a jug, add vodka and rum, 1 pouch of kool-aid (cherry or orange), cover and shake.
serve in Punch Bowl alcohol 0.14
- Love Potion #9
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, vodka
- Here's the recipe:
LOVE POTION #9
1 1/2 oz (45ml) Vodka
- How to make a Love Potion No.9 Cocktail | Drinks Made Easy
- How to make love potion number 9 cocktail, Love Potion No. 9 drink, Love Potion #9 Cocktail, love potion cocktail, love potion number 9 cocktail, how to make a love potion, love potion drink, how to make a love potion #9, how to make love potion #9, paradise cocktail, how to make vodka cocktails, Love Potion No. 9 (Film), how to make mixed drinks, how to make cocktails, Love Potion No. 9 (Composition), valentines day drinks, how to make drinks, mixed drink recipes
- How to make a Love Potion No.9 Cocktail by Drinks Made Easy. It's February 14th ...
- Love Potion - Tipsy Bartender
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, tipsy bartender, tipsy, bartender, liquor, liqueur, instructions, tutorial, party
- This vibrant pink drink is a sweet and sexy martini; perfect for Valentine's Day...